Saturday, Sept. 21........................................ TEMPLE

Saturday, Sept. 28........................................ at Miami

Saturday, Oct. 5........................................... OHIO HOMECOMING

Saturday, Oct. 12......................................... BYE

Saturday, Oct. 19......................................... at Akron

Saturday, Oct. 26......................................... CMU

Saturday, Nov. 2.......................................... at EMU

Saturday, Nov. 9.......................................... BYE

Thursday, Nov.  14....................................... at Kent State (CBSSN)

Wednesday, Nov. 20.................................... TOLEDO (ESPN2/ESPNU)

Friday, Nov. 29............................................. BGSU (ESPNU/CBSSN/ESPN3 or ESPN+)

Edited by BrooklynBull

Only one home game at night in November, Toledo.  The Bowling Green game will begin anywhere from 11:00 until 2:00 (most likely) off of past on the day after Thanksgiving.

For the first time in a number of years two real bye weekends.

In addition to the Kent State and Toledo games, the Penn State game will be available across the country on at least the Big 10 Network, or a regular ESPN channel.

The game times will not be announced for the first three weeks and the mid-week games for another few months.  Weeks four through the Eastern Michigan game will be announced 12 days before the date of the game to accommodate television.

• Jeseph pinned this topic
1 hour ago, rma said:

Very favorable schedule. Love the Robert Morris game on a Thursday.

Darn...I had that date blocked off for Wagner @ UConn, assuming Robert Morris @ UB was the Saturday...……….I wanted Dar and I to have a chance to tee up with Majortomxii and the guys in E Hartford.  Maybe UConn next year...

3 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

Only one home game at night in November, Toledo.  The Bowling Green game will begin anywhere from 11:00 until 2:00 (most likely) off of past on the day after Thanksgiving.

For the first time in a number of years two real bye weekends.

In addition to the Kent State and Toledo games, the Penn State game will be available across the country on at least the Big 10 Network, or a regular ESPN channel.

The game times will not be announced for the first three weeks and the mid-week games for another few months.  Weeks four through the Eastern Michigan game will be announced 12 days before the date of the game to accommodate television.

I see an opportunity for a game at New Era Field at the end of the season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, verandaman said:

Darn...I had that date blocked off for Wagner @ UConn, assuming Robert Morris @ UB was the Saturday...……….I wanted Dar and I to have a chance to tee up with Majortomxii and the guys in E Hartford.  Maybe UConn next year...

I like it from the perspective of extra time to prepare for Penn State and also (hopefully) better attendance and lower temperature.

Depending on my Friday game (likely Wake), might check out either Vandy or Tennessee or try to doubleheader the two games being played in Charlotte

• Like 1

So it's nice the MAC Champ game is on SATURDAY

It stink that the MAC continues to schedule 4 teams on the final Tuesday and the other 8 teams on Friday, providing 4 teams with the potential of 3 extra rest days before the MACCG, (certainly didnt hurt NIU last year)

Thanksgiving week games are a problem, but it's the last game for our seniors, and they deserve to play it at home.

I wanted to do a series with Stony to play on Thanksgiving weekend, so every other year we're either playing downstate or upstate, but FCS playoffs get in the way, maybe future Army series could be set up that way, although i'm sure no UB coach wants to get beat up by Army before a potential Conference Championship Game, so back to no good solution than just playing BG.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 12:55 PM, verandaman said:

Perhaps see on Sept 3, 2020. Sorry missed the post about Hawaii a few years ago. My bad.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Man this schedule is not helping UB around here so far.  The home opener was on the same night as a Bills home preseason game.  The Temple game coming up is on the same weekend as the Bills home opener.  At least homecoming is opposite a Bills road game.  It's tough enough to get attention around here without going right up against the Bills.  I hope they market the heck out of that Oct 5 game because to me that's the best chance they have of getting a good crowd.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Jeseph unpinned this topic