Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

New Dining on Campus

weareub46

https://www.ubspectrum.com/article/2019/02/ub-officials-unveil-plans-design-for-one-world-cafe

In the article they say they are worried about it standing out too much being white. My god white would look so much better as opposed to the brick prison. The campus needs some color. What I don't get is why they don't make it BLUE and WHITE. God forbid you make it school colors and try and drum up some school spirit. Looking at the campus you'd never know what our school colors are. It seems like it would be such an easy decision...I never get it. 

Color aside though, the design of the building does look nice. Would def help the appearance of north campus just a little and the contents sound pretty cool too. 

I like the white. I just wish there was some blue but at least it’s one of the school colors 🤷‍♂️. Looks cool though. I was also just reading up on renovations that they’re doing to south campus that should be really nice. Seems like the school as a whole is really improving. South campus definitely needed a facelift but you have some really beautiful buildings to work around. Now we have this going on and the field house is almost done. Next step to me would be to really improve north campus. A lot of the dark brick boring dated buildings just make it look so unwelcoming. 

Its true there’s always parking further away. I still think it could be smart to make a parking garage though.