Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB to Final Four??

UB85

Just turned college game day on a short while ago. And just in time to catch some Buffalo talk. Williams brought Buffalo up as a team that could make it with Bilas agreeing, Greenberg saying Buffalo really gets up and down the floor and Reece Davis concluding that “wouldn’t it be something if a MAC team made the final four!”

just great recognition and a testament to what Oats, staff and his players have accomplished. The best is yet to come! Go Bulls!!

• Like 2

I think what this shows you is that we have some prognosticators who believe in us and some like last night who said we should be an 8-9 seed. Opinions are mixed bc we haven’t blown out every Mac team we’ve played. We are losing the style points game but winning actual games on the road! We are a tournament team. We are a lock. Seed us where ever and we will come to play and can play with anybody. Go Bulls!

As much as this season has been tremendous I've been looking ahead most of the season toward the NCAA tourney. I've been so excited just to see if they can make a run that I probably haven't enjoyed the conference games as much as I should have. I just assumed they'd win most of them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pottier25 said:

As much as this season has been tremendous I've been looking ahead most of the season toward the NCAA tourney. I've been so excited just to see if they can make a run that I probably haven't enjoyed the conference games as much as I should have. I just assumed they'd win most of them. 

I'm totally with you on this one. If Buffalo gets past the first weekend, I'm going to have to book some flights

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubmae86 said:

I'm totally with you on this one. If Buffalo gets past the first weekend, I'm going to have to book some flights

Our family have been talking about that very thing. We are ready to book as soon as we know where UB will be going. Go Bulls!!!!!

• Like 1