Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Around the MAC

Jeseph

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I want more commits. Getting impatient again.

I was trying to hold back on putting my impatience on here because last time I did they offered 3 recruits the next day but I agree. It’s not a blackout anymore, and we still have 4 open spots to fill. Chop chop Whitesell 

2 hours ago, 961819 said:

I was trying to hold back on putting my impatience on here because last time I did they offered 3 recruits the next day but I agree. It’s not a blackout anymore, and we still have 4 open spots to fill. Chop chop Whitesell 

Do it again so this time we maybe sign 3 recruits.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, 961819 said:

Miami with a 2020 class commitment 

902284FE-1607-4431-A2BB-51ABFC742C2A.png

Commitments mean very little nowadays. I mean, you can even sign LOI's and they still don't mean anything. Until guys are on campus and in jerseys, it's just writing. I have to be honest, the system is getting pretty stupid. When there's 700 transfers in a year, it's just out of control. I'm very thankful that we didn't have any of those. It's huge and will pay dividends next winter. We'll get more guys in here in due time. There's no rush.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jeseph said:

Sibande "undeclared" and will return to Miami

Feel like it’s a good move for him. He’s a great player, but sometimes tries to do too much and hurts his team, like when they played us in Buffalo this season 

Funny, I was looking at his profile last night as I went through the 4*s available in the portal. He definitely stood out. The Mac could get exciting. Wouldn't it be cool if this league became a popular topic of conversation with 2 teams in the top 20. I know we're going to be there. I like our team as constituted. We effectively replaced our big three and have 2, 4* recruits from last year looking for playing time. I haven't given up on guys like Travon Fagan making a strong impact this season either - ah the homer in me.