Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#19 UB @ Ohio (3/5 - 7 pm EST)

Kevin

• Jeseph pinned this topic
9 minutes ago, UB_Prush said:

Meh, NCAA or bust. I don't think a win Tuesday necessarily does that. We win both this week, and I think we are ok. Two blowouts would be nice too.

I mean, it does statistically on most ranking sites. That's what's important. NCAA is clinched, so that would mean no bust. 

But yes, of course winning 12 straight going into selection Sunday would be nice. 

Last true road game of the season. We have a tendency to lose focus on the road so I hope we come out and take it to Ohio. No doubt at home when we hit a lull the team feeds off the crowd to get them through it. On the road we tend to get complacent. Let’s get one more road win and come home for Friday’s festivities. Go Bulls. 

PS...will Jeremy Harris please show up

2 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Last true road game of the season. We have a tendency to lose focus on the road so I hope we come out and take it to Ohio. No doubt at home when we hit a lull the team feeds off the crowd to get them through it. On the road we tend to get complacent. Let’s get one more road win and come home for Friday’s festivities. Go Bulls. 

PS...will Jeremy Harris please show up

That would be huge not only for the team and for us fans who have been praying for him to get out of his shooting slump. is all ok with CJ?? Go Bulls!!!!!!

I have a good feeling this one is going to be closer than what everyone thinks. We go into those slumps mid-game and Ohio is doing much better as of late. As much as I’d love a blowout I don’t really care as long as we win. Can’t overlook this one to BG, the MAC tourney and beyond. ITS A TRAP

Key lineups:
Jordan - Graves - Massinburg - McRae

+ Harris, The starting lineup was +12 plus/minus and +5 corsi over 11:22 played vs Ohio.

Oats replaced Harris with Caruthers on this line for 2 minutes, and they went +6 plus/minus and +5 corsi.

I'd love to see the starting lineup get UB to a huge lead again, and if Harris shot isn't falling, get Caruthers in to see if that line can continue to perform that well with extended minutes.

Harris - Perkins - Caruthers - Williams

Was another foursome that dominated vs Ohio.

With Segu, the lineup went +7 plus/minus and +2 corsi over 5:48.

With Graves, the lineup went +6 plus/minus and +1 corsi over 1:22.

I think having two completely separate foursomes that played so well is why the Ohio game was the most dominate game of the year, and I'm excited to see how our lineups fare against Ohio's gameplan the second time. I think it will tell us a lot about what UB should expect in Cleveland.

-12 for the spread with the over/under at 159 so they're still expecting us to torch Ohio's defense. ESPN's prediction model has us at 91.7% favorites.

I don't expect us to hit 19 3s and win by 47 but with focus we should be able to win without too much stress and get ready to honor this incredible senior class on Friday!

Good 3 pt shooting. But I get the feeling the guys think it’ll be easy. A real slop fest with the ball. At least 6 turnovers through 8 minutes. Absolutely pathetic. Caruthers two lousy passes. Williams tossing it to the other team. The freshman just aren’t ready.