Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#19 UB @ Ohio (3/5 - 7 pm EST)

Kevin

We’re up 6 yet I cannot feel though that it was a terrible half. The defense was poor. Off ball defenders no idea where the ball is and getting beat back door for easy looks. Caruthers probably worst game I’ve seen him play in 3 years. Some very inexcusable and careless turnovers. I hope Nate gets into them at half. Just play lock down D and they’ll be up by 20 in no time assuming they take better care of the ball. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 121Merrimac said:

Help me understand... Was Caruthers’ foul really a charge?  I didn’t think the defender’s feet were set...

The defender guessed right and had good position. Based on the replay I would have called a block because defender pushed his chest into Caruthers, but on a bang bang play no problem with the call. 

• Thanks 1

Didn’t seem like a bad half. As good as we are shooting 3s, Ohio has made some really impressive shots. Just gotta limit the stupid turnovers and lock down a little more on d. So far Jeremy is 1-2 for 3 and made all 4 of his FTs and I think he has at least 3 rebounds. Good to see. 

• Like 1