Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

New Era hat with Bullhead logo

RochBull

I've been poking around online looking for a New Era 3930 (stretch fit) cap with the bull head logo on the front. I know if I drove to campus, I'm sure I'd find it. Between work & the activities my kids do, I don't see that happening any time soon. The shopubbulls.com site only has incredibly generic hats that you can't tell what they really are. I've checked the bookstore's website, campus tees, .Dick's, Lids, etc as well. Campus Tees has a white one that I can get shipped to myself and the other places have the right style hat but with the interlocking UB logo. Any other suggestions on where to look?

It's a bummer that shopubbulls.com doesn't have a better site, I'd probably order a lot more gear. I know a few years back, they had a whole New Era section.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Trying to revisit this topic - I have also searched online for better gear - Nike, NewEra, the stuff the team wears and I have been unsuccessful. I concur that I too would order more from the UB Bulls Shop if they offered better stuff. Is there anything else out there or does anyone know of a way to order directly from the Alumni Arena shop that appears to have the quality gear we are looking for.

2 hours ago, BullsFan14 said:

You want something like this?

15434277973717115807262531292608.jpg

That's exactly what I was looking for but not in white. Between me and my kids, a white hat would get destroyed. I'm all good at this point. I ordered an Interlocking 'UB' hat from the bookstore's website and had it shipped to me back in early October.

IMG_8206.thumb.jpg.226a8b516bdd1bc5cf78cb2f98af667c.jpg

20 minutes ago, RochBull said:

That's exactly what I was looking for but not in white. Between me and my kids, a white hat would get destroyed. I'm all good at this point. I ordered an Interlocking 'UB' hat from the bookstore's website and had it shipped to me back in early October.

Okay. Feel free to let me know and I would be happy to grab something and send it over. I am located in Buffalo and happy to do it.

I travel to NYC sometimes and get extremely excited seeing people wearing UB gear. Happy to build the brand.

• Like 1