Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Best period in Athletics History

BullsFan14

I was thinking. Is this the best period of UB athletics history. I believe it is definitely the best for Division 1 but in general many of our sports teams are doing well.

Obviously Football is doing well this season. Currently sitting 3-0

Soccer 6-1

Volleyball 8-4

Men's X-Country - Caleb Covell absolutely killing it. 2 First place finishes out of 2

Women's X-Country - Up and coming Riley Jones (freshman) showing promise taking sixth place. 

It is an incredibly exciting time to be a UB Bull fan. I like the direction everything is heading in as well as leadership (Mark Alnutt). I guess for the people that have been following it for awhile. It finally feels like it is here. I don't want to be greedy but want to continue to dominant the MAC and get to a higher conference.

It’s amazing how good of a program ADMA got. Top of the conference in MBB, WBB, and soon football. Now to sustain it, and take down better OOC programs. Let’s take down a good program in their own house. WBB did it to FSU. MBB has a few shots this fall. Football next year at penn state. 

• Like 1