Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

(8) Akron @ (1) #18 UB - MAC Tournament Quarterfinal (3/14 - 12pm EDT)

I almost feel like this officiating staff was worse than the NIU game. even though we won, I do not want to win on the basis that half of the other team's players are out on fouls. the mack really needs to take a look at the three officials from this game and determine if they should even be refereeing.

Outside of that, awesome win. Harris was Harris, Perkins dominated the paint, and Caruthers was a beast. If they play this good through the rest of their games, this could be a really hard out for those top seeds

Nice win today. Just the kind of start we wanted in the tournament. Took care of one of the home teams and although most of you wanted Kent it looks like we get CMU. Kudos to the UB fans for showing up. Could definitely hear them. 

Though it’s been said a million times, those refs suckedddd. I feel bad for Akron. While the phantom calls started coming our way in the second half, the odds were def against Akron IMO. Those refs didn’t know how to call anything right. Embarrassing. 

Lets get it tomorrow. Hoping for an even bigger group of fans 

• Jeseph unpinned this topic