Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

PLEASE...Go to Cleveland if the Bulls make it to the finals!

UB92

I know I am writing this before the Bulls play a game in the MAC Tournament, so blame it on me if I am a jinx, but I wanted to make a plea to all of those UB fans who have never been to see the Bulls in Cleveland.

Yeah...it is hard to go to several games, so this note is for those who may think about attending the game if the Bulls make the championship on Saturday.

You NEED to go to the game on Saturday.  End of story.  Heck..it is a Saturday, so you may not have work that day (or the next day).

I really, really, really want there to be blue all around the Q.  I want it to sound like a UB home game wherever you are in the stadium.  It would be a fantastic and incredible sendoff for the best team in UB history.   We need to take over Quicken Loans arena.   Bulls fans everywhere (except a small contingent of fans of the team that has the pleasure of losing to UB in the finals).

Please consider this.  I know it is Wednesday night so it is early, but a 3+ hour car ride is perhaps something you can't make on the spur of the moment/day of the game...it requires a little upfront planning.   These are the planning days.   You've already (likely) seen the Bulls win the MAC Championship on TV.  Now experience it for yourself.

Go Bulls!

I agree with 92.  Buy your ticket ahead of time, but do it through UB.  That way if the unspeakable happens, you're not stuck with a tic to a game that UB isn't in.  You only commit if they advance.  It's  a short drive from WNY.  We're not leaving until Friday morning to make it to the 11 a.m. Women's semi game.  Do yourself a favor and do this.  Do the team a favor by showing up and being loud and proud.  Let's send them off to the dance in a big way.

• Like 1

I will be there on Saturday as usual if they're in it.  For those of you not sure - the day doesn't require a lot of planning.  Leave here around lunch time, that gets you there mid afternoon.  Enough time to get something to eat somewhere or check out a brewery, get your ticket at the arena, and a pre-game drink with the UB fans at Southern Tier's tap room.  Game is over by 9:45, hopefully you're back to the Lackawanna tolls by 1.  Easy trip, pack the car with fellow fans, it's one of my favorite days!

4 hours ago, enrique14150 said:

I will be there on Saturday as usual if they're in it.  For those of you not sure - the day doesn't require a lot of planning.  Leave here around lunch time, that gets you there mid afternoon.  Enough time to get something to eat somewhere or check out a brewery, get your ticket at the arena, and a pre-game drink with the UB fans at Southern Tier's tap room.  Game is over by 9:45, hopefully you're back to the Lackawanna tolls by 1.  Easy trip, pack the car with fellow fans, it's one of my favorite days!

I did the day trip last year too, women and men's games though.  It's a bit of a day but I've had worse.  Fun fact the Cleveland drivers at night last year leaving the Q inspired me to finally get a dashcam because of their terrible driving.

• Like 1