Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

(3) BG vs. (1) #18 UB - MAC Tournament Finals (3/16 - 7:30pm EDT)

Kevin

Round 3.  Hopefully we shoot better and play better defense.  When playing BG rebounding is of the utmost importance.  We've been great in that department so far in Cleveland.  If we can contain Dylan Frye we will win easily.  He and Turner are their scorers.  Wiggins is a beast down low.  This would be the cherry on top of a great conference season.  Lets get this championship and hopefully a 5 seed.  Go Bulls! 

Also lets go ladies.  Start the day off right like you girls did today.  

• Jeseph pinned this topic

at least NIU and German made BGSU play, erasing 23 points and really making BG grind. 

German is a treat, if he was on a real team, he'd really get more attention. He's 100% the best player in this conference, not named CJ. 

Edited by Kevin
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, 121Merrimac said:

Maybe not individually, butt... since 2000, the West's season average RPI(/net) has only been better than the East twice. Last year, and back in 2002/'03.

Also, have won once in the past 15 seasons. 

Edited by Kevin

1 hour ago, squire17 said:

Over their last seven games the Bulls have had three games in which they shot under 20% from 3. Please get tough in the paint and limit the bombs away mentality tonight.

I mean, I'm kind of with you, but we shouldn't give up on attempting the 3s because when we are hitting them, we're kind of unstoppable.

We can be tough in the paint AND shoot the 3s. I feel confident in the guys to have the understand that when the 3s aren't falling, it's time to hit the paint.

2 hours ago, promotherobot said:

I didn't see anyone from UBfan after the game. Are you guys hanging out at So.Tier? I stopped there after the game last night. Then I went across the street to Panini's just to check it out. Big mistake. It seems the Trainwreck partly was more of a frat house kegger. I'm too old for that crap.

We need internet fan name tags. I don’t know who anyone is

1 hour ago, bull_trojan said:

We need internet fan name tags. I don’t know who anyone is

Did you make the trip from Hawaii, or are you based out of the lower 48 now? 

3 hours ago, promotherobot said:

I didn't see anyone from UBfan after the game. Are you guys hanging out at So.Tier? I stopped there after the game last night. Then I went across the street to Panini's just to check it out. Big mistake. It seems the Trainwreck partly was more of a frat house kegger. I'm too old for that crap.

We were at Southern Tier for a bit last night, in the back downstairs, then people went their separate ways at the half of the second semifinal. 

5 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Officials already very pro-BG, some bad calls to start. 

BG not whistled yet. 

5-1 in fouls

A terrible block against CJ. 

One of the things I look forward to in the NCAAs is freedom of movement.  The refs are better quality in the big dance and I feel that plays to our favor.  Although we've proven this year that we can win any style game.  Dirty or pretty.

4 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

We are getting out rebounded badly and foul trouble on Nick and Dontay are an issue.  As you said @Kevin McRae has been an issue. We have the lead so we can ride it out right now.

I mean he has no idea what he's doing right now. I'd try anyone but him. 

Where is Hawkins when you need him? Am I right?

Brock comes in and they call a ticky tack in bounds turnover

Edited by Kevin