Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

(3) BG vs. (1) #18 UB - MAC Tournament Finals (3/16 - 7:30pm EDT)

Kevin

Aside from two MAC freaking championships the best thing I saw today was Crystal Oats giving the refs shaq from the stands. And right behind that was Harris being Harris. Love that kid!!

Edited by UB85
  • Like 2

Fun game.   Crowd was strong.

The  Bulls have so much experience they are able to figure it out.  They figured it out at the end.

Harris was brilliant.  That dunk, though.

BGSU owned the boards.  They got cold at the end and we were able to pull away.

My son and I met a nice lady sitting next to us...and she had a good buzz going, apparently
.  All good, though.

Best part was a BGSU fan talking crap in the second half each time our guys were at the line.  He was loud.   And then UB would proceed to hit foul shot after foul shot.  We need to take him to our next game!

Go Bulls.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CheerUB80/84 said:

This whole year has been fun to watch.  Almost all year in top 25, MAC Championship,  UB on the map who would have thought this. Go Bulls

Not trying to nitpick on a message board comment, just making a point, but is UNLV on your map?  These moments can be fleeting.  UB is penciled in.  In time that can be erased.  Time is now to use your marker (wallet, pocketbook).

2 hours ago, UB85 said:

Aside from two MAC freaking championships the best thing I saw today was Crystal Oats giving the refs shaq from the stands. And right behind that was Harris being Harris. Love that kid!!

I loved watching Nate Oats yell at the refs in the S16 in Albany. 

Refs tonight were awful. We got some good calls, also got screwed on some as well