Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

(2) Ohio vs. (4) UB - MAC Tournament Finals (3/16 - 11:00am EDT)

4 minutes ago, BrazenBull said:

Figured I'd throw this one up. Going to be another long day tomorrow.

Hope Cierra takes coach G's word of encouragement to heart. 

Coach G is the best. I love that sound bite. It really shows the respect these teams have for each other

• Jeseph pinned this topic

What an incredible job by FLJ and the entire team this season. How big was Hanna channeling her inner Steph Reid. The girls are dancing and once again leading the way for the guys to follow. Such an inspirational team.

Just posted this twice accidentally. Sorry I’m excited.

Edited by DooleyBull06

• Jeseph unpinned this topic
On 3/16/2019 at 12:52 PM, DooleyBull06 said:

What an incredible job by FLJ and the entire team this season. How big was Hanna channeling her inner Steph Reid. The girls are dancing and once again leading the way for the guys to follow. Such an inspirational team.

100% agree. This entire coaching staff and players changed their attitude and coaching strategy beginning with the Ohio and Miami games at the end of the year. It continued right thru the tourney with three tremendous wins. Then the men followed thru with their wins and the celebration was on. Our family was their in 2016 for both men and women titles and some people were saying we might never see it again. Here we are!!!! Memories to last a lifetime times two!!!!!  To be on the floor to celebrate with players and fans is just an unbelievable feeling. Go Bulls!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, UBigbobby said:

I absolutely lost my shit when Hannah got bowled over and there was no call.  I was out of my seat screaming terrible things at the refs.  Totally lost it.  Haven't felt that since the old Mighty Maniacs days yelling at Charlie Cole and shit.  It was nice.

That was one of the worst no-calls of the weekend. She got thrown 4 feet and the refs just watched Ohio take possession and go on to score (at least I think, I was too busy yelling).