Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

(11) ASU vs. (6) #15 UB - NCAA First Round (3/22 at 3:50 PM)

Kevin

• Jeseph pinned this topic

Flights are stupid expensive right now due to the combination of short notice, being a Sunday today, and the Boeing 737 Max mess which has grounded a lot of flights.  It usually costs me $250-$300 to fly round trip to dallas with Southwest for work.  It's currently over $700

Edited by UBigbobby

27 minutes ago, SGBull said:

I would rather play ASU. Their 2 leading scorers are a Freshman and a Sophomore. St. John’s has 2 juniors leading the way. As we have seen, experience can go a long way in the tournament.

I mean yes but last year and freshman... we can beat both teams, who knows which will be easier, it’s survive and advance and on any given day we can beat sbyone. 

7 minutes ago, UB_Prush said:

Yeah, I’ll duck out early, I’m at Thirsty Buffalo right now, my regular watering hole and one of the GM’s is already planning for it

Bro, you should be practicing your golf putting instead of being at the watering hole, just in case you get a chance to win a trip for putting next March!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Boy does the committee have a sense of humor.

Ugh...I hate having to wait and prepare on short notice for whichever team wins. Wish we could devote all our prep focus on one team but it is what it is. I rather play St. John’s bc they don’t play a lick of defense. Go Bulls!

What better way to prepare for two possible opponents....watch them play each other just a few days before one of them has to travel (again) to play you. I’m liking this setup a lot better than having to deal with #12 Murray State and Ja Morant.

• Like 2