Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

so who's going to tulsa?

ed

I saw a few people in the game thread saying they booked a flight.  There are also some Bulls alumns around the area already that said they're going.  I would expect turnout to be similar to Boise last year.  People in Buffalo have a bad habit of treating UB like a small, local college like Canisius or Niagara or something.  UB is a 30,000 student national university with alumni in damn near every major city and every state in the country.  There are a LOT of UB alumns in LA and I expect a good turnout if they can get to the second weekend especially.  UB fans don't only live in WNY and NYC like many seem to think sometimes.  

Edited by UBigbobby

4 hours ago, UB85 said:

I cannot go Friday. But if they win I’ll look at going Sunday. 

you rolling by yourself, or going with anyone?

you want to commit to split tickets (if still available)?  i can go friday, but not sunday.  

9 hours ago, ed said:

where'd you guys get your tickets?  ticketmaster, or ub?  i heard nothing back from ub...

As a member of the Blue and White club back in 2015, I was given verbal confirmation by the UB ticket office that I had tickets reserved for the 2015 NCAA tournament in Columbus, Ohio. Travel day approached, but my follow-up phonecalls and emails were not answered. They eventually balked on me as well as many others in a similar situation.  I no longer bother with UB tickets. We've had pretty good success with StubHub.

5 hours ago, MDBullsfan89 said:

Flights are completely unaffordable from my area. Too bad these games aren't next week, I could get round trip to Dallas for about a tenth of this week's price and drive the rest of the way.

Keeping an eye on flights for Anaheim next week, though 😉

If you do not buy them now the price will go up next week.  Pay the full price cancel-able price and then try to rebook at a lower price.

23 hours ago, ed said:

you rolling by yourself, or going with anyone?

you want to commit to split tickets (if still available)?  i can go friday, but not sunday.  

It’ll be a last second thing should they win. My first pitch will be to see what ticket(s) if any I can get. I’ll then look at flights. If we’re to come all together, unlikely I’m guessing, then I’ll lkkely go. TBD