Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

March Madness Games Thread

xDerekRx

4 minutes ago, xDerekRx said:

Like others have said, watching Texas Tech do the same thing, perhaps even more so to Michigan makes me feel better. Although I didn't stew too much about our loss even after

Much rather get blown out than heart ripped out. Imagine being UCF... they probably also lose their coach soon...

Edited by bull_trojan

Virginia vs. Texas Tech in the finals.

No idea how Auburn blew that one. When you go up 2 possessions with under 10 seconds you gotta find a way to win.

But overall happy about TT. The more they played the less down I was about our game against them. Honestly hope they win it all.

Also flying under the radar Lipscomb made it to the NIT finals but lost to Texas. Even though the NIT is the NIT, only big name schools generally have won it or even gone to the finals. Would have been something for a school as a small as Lipscomb to win it.

• Like 1

I think TT being in the final says a lot about our loss. It shows that we lost to a team that too it all the way. I'm actually really happy to see Tech ho to the finals as it is a huge boost for our loss to them. I for one do not mind at all saying that our loss was to the national champion.

Edited by ubmae86
  • Like 1

To me this is all because of football.  For years the SEC has been known as Football first conference and now bc all these schools have deep pockets those football monies/exposure/resources are trickling down.  You are also seeing it with UCF on smaller scale how football success can rapidly elevate all athletic programs.  You've seen it with us too, but still more work is needed.  Anyone agree/disagree?

• Jeseph unpinned this topic