Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Raiders/Bulls...Sunday....

2 minutes ago, RRbaseketball said:

Our game today...we went 9 deep, and Corprew only got about 9 minutes...and he can also play.  Can shoot the 3, too.

We "CAN" go to 10 (5 starters, 5 off the bench).  And, they can do some damage, too.

I trust you know your team better, but I'm just saying it doesn't seem like your bench after Corprew contributes any more than our 8th/9th guys (Williams, Segu) usually do. We're about the same in terms of depth.

8 minutes ago, MDBullsfan89 said:

I trust you know your team better, but I'm just saying it doesn't seem like your bench after Corprew contributes any more than our 8th/9th guys (Williams, Segu) usually do. We're about the same in terms of depth.

Yep...we go about 8 deep...McCullar is a 4*  (who is RS), and so is Khavon Moore.

3 hours ago, RRbaseketball said:

Hey Bulls fans...looking forward to a great game on Sunday.  Looks like your team is predicated on offense, while TTU is built around defense.

Hey RR fan! Looking forward to this game. Good luck to you as well. I hope for a good game. I actually fear you guys more than Michigan, so I'm hoping we can put everything together in one game.

6 minutes ago, ubmae86 said:

Hey RR fan! Looking forward to this game. Good luck to you as well. I hope for a good game. I actually fear you guys more than Michigan, so I'm hoping we can put everything together in one game.

And...why is that???

But, wish you guys the best, and if your guys do win...I hope you beat UM...or whoever you play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RRbaseketball said:

And...why is that???

But, wish you guys the best, and if your guys do win...I hope you beat UM...or whoever you play.

I think it's because you guys seem to have a lot more depth than Michigan. Plus I think your defense might work better against our offense than Michigan.

21 minutes ago, ubmae86 said:

I think it's because you guys seem to have a lot more depth than Michigan. Plus I think your defense might work better against our offense than Michigan.

Okay...fair enough....I've just never seen them play before, but I'm pretty sure they are VERY athletic...where, TTU is just more of a "grind it out" type of team.

And, honestly, I really havent seen the Bulls play, either, but you did have that one early win (against KU, I believe) that caught my attention early in the season.

9 minutes ago, RRbaseketball said:

Okay...fair enough....I've just never seen them play before, but I'm pretty sure they are VERY athletic...where, TTU is just more of a "grind it out" type of team.

And, honestly, I really havent seen the Bulls play, either, but you did have that one early win (against KU, I believe) that caught my attention early in the season.

It was West Virginia, lol. KU is too scared to play us 😉