Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

(6) #15 UB vs (3) #9 Texas Tech - NCAA Second Round (3/24 6:10 EST)

Kevin

18 hours ago, ed said:

Public transport, you'd be taking the flyaway (or shuttle to light rail) to Union Station, then transferring to metro rail.  Definitely not the fastest. 

Cab and Uber would obviously be comparable. 

There are also supershuttles (and alternatives), along with Disney shuttles. 

Me, I'd rent a car.

Why lax instead of sna? That much cheaper? Also consider long beach - jet blue flies there, so might be relatively inexpensive. 

We might want to focus on this game, and this being the game thread for the TTU game. 

• Like 2

Line is now at UB -4. And we’re the last 6 seed left in the tourney. Good/bad omen? Who knows. Let’s play the game. My motto 100% effort 100% of the time. If yuh do that regardless of the outcome you’ve won! Go Bulls! BULLIEVE!

42 minutes ago, UB85 said:

Line is now at UB -4. And we’re the last 6 seed left in the tourney. Good/bad omen? Who knows. Let’s play the game. My motto 100% effort 100% of the time. If yuh do that regardless of the outcome you’ve won! Go Bulls! BULLIEVE!

Good omen. 6 seeds are historically 41% against the 3 seed, and are right now 0-2. A win would put it close to the usual average at 33%

All season long I was just worried about us making the tourney. Once we were in I was worried about us just getting out of round one so we proved we weren’t hyped. Everything now is icing on the cake. Make no mistake this would be an upset if we win. Let’s go show the world we belong 

10 minutes ago, weareub46 said:

All season long I was just worried about us making the tourney. Once we were in I was worried about us just getting out of round one so we proved we weren’t hyped. Everything now is icing on the cake. Make no mistake this would be an upset if we win. Let’s go show the world we belong 

A small small upset. This is not David and the Goliath. If the Bulls take care of the ball, make their foul shots, and hold their own on the boards, they win this game. This is the main course. The icing on the cake is next week.

Edited by squire17

2 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Make no mistakes about it...this is a road game. This is what I meant in another post when I said hopefully some Houston fans jump on our bandwagon. Let’s go boys!

Yeah, really could take anyone, locals, underdog fans, or just people who like offense. 

• Like 1