Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

This is a time to celebrate! 2018-19 absolutely HISTORIC

UB85

To me thats the last check box on my "season bucket list" Ive been going on about all season, a player getting drafted in the modern NBA. Then to me its my dream season. And no Oats leaving doesn't do anything to the season. To me that's all post season 🙂

With only 2 rounds, my assumption heading into the NCAA tournament was CJ had the best shot as a very late 2nd rounder. He may have needed a great tournament to get a boost but hopefully he still gets a look.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ubmae86 said:

Perkins just got a spot on the NABC game! That's the top talent in the country playing in a game! I hope this increases his draft credit. I'd love to see him, Jeremy, and CJ get drafted!!

If they don’t get invited to the NBA draft combine then the possibility of them getting drafted is slim. But if they get an invite things are much more promising. As said already the NBA draft is only two rounds. And you can’t forget foreign players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeseph said:

If that was to come true, he would join the most recent UB player to have an NBA sniff. Mitchell Watt was in the Warriors camp for a summer or two before being the last one not to make the roster, shortly before the Warriors became the current juggernaut that they are. It would be beyond awesome to be a 1st round pick, as only 1st round pick salaries are guaranteed, while 2nd round ones aren't (at least I think that's still the case).

4 hours ago, skrabukes said:

If that was to come true, he would join the most recent UB player to have an NBA sniff. Mitchell Watt was in the Warriors camp for a summer or two before being the last one not to make the roster, shortly before the Warriors became the current juggernaut that they are. It would be beyond awesome to be a 1st round pick, as only 1st round pick salaries are guaranteed, while 2nd round ones aren't (at least I think that's still the case).

I don't care what team our guys go to, I'm buying those jerseys

• Like 2