Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Sully resurfaces

49 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

This guy is like a turd that continues to stink the place up, even after it has been flushed.

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/sullivan-ub-once-again-dominated-by-a-true-power/article_11c3d25a-b4c6-515e-9efd-a7e933601911.html

Captain Obvious says nothing many of us didn't already know or suspect. Please crawl back into your hole, Jerry.

43 minutes ago, enrique14150 said:

After reading this - I don't disagree with any of it.  Harsh as it may be.

Right? Same. It doesn’t mean it wasn’t an amazing season. They just aren’t good enough yet when it comes to playing with the big timers.

39 minutes ago, ubfan75 said:

Captain Obvious says nothing many of us didn't already know or suspect. Please crawl back into your hole, Jerry.

Can’t really disagree. UB picked the worst time to play their worst game of the year. TT had a lot to do with how the game played out. When they did not make shots early, don’t rebound, don’t make their 3’s, don’t make their foul shots it can make for a very tough game and again against a very good TT team. The bottom line is collectively except for Perkins we had our worst game. That does happen in the tourney as their were many very good teams who had their worst games and lost by double digits. It still does not distract from the great overall season we had and brought many fans back to following UB basketball. Go Bulls!!!!

I never said that I disagree with him.  He just never has anything good say when things go well.  He just waits for things to go in the crapper and then he provides the stink.  If you're going to comment on this team, there was a whole lot more positive to this season than negative.  Where was he then?  Maybe a tidbit here and there, but nothing like this.

2 hours ago, promotherobot said:

Sully is always ready to piss in every punch bowl.

The Bucky and Sully show at least gave college basketball a lot more air time than that pro sports station who really only jumped on the bandwagon because of all the national  and other local interest UB was getting. Sully, Gleason and Howard sat right behind us at the upper press table and after the game really did not want to give us the time of the day. I guess we are just the little guys but we are not losing any sleep over it. Go Bulls!!!!

3 hours ago, John said:

The Bucky and Sully show at least gave college basketball a lot more air time than that pro sports station who really only jumped on the bandwagon because of all the national  and other local interest UB was getting. Sully, Gleason and Howard sat right behind us at the upper press table and after the game really did not want to give us the time of the day. I guess we are just the little guys but we are not losing any sleep over it. Go Bulls!!!!

B&S were pretty good on radio, but they tend to revert to form when Buffalo teams lose. They relish snark.