Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Big 4 Update: Madness comes to a close for the UB Bulls

LINK: Big 4 Update: Madness comes to a close for the UB Bulls

Guys,

It was an incredible ride for the UB Bulls this season, one in which fans will be talking about for a long time.

I had a great time covering Buffalo and the rest of the Big 4 throughout the winter. I recap their year and what's ahead for UB in 2019-20 in my final Big 4 Update of the season. Thanks for being receptive of my column and checking out my content throughout the year. I had a lot of fun doing this and look forward to continuing the blog next fall.

1 hour ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

LINK: Big 4 Update: Madness comes to a close for the UB Bulls

Guys,

It was an incredible ride for the UB Bulls this season, one in which fans will be talking about for a long time.

I had a great time covering Buffalo and the rest of the Big 4 throughout the winter. I recap their year and what's ahead for UB in 2019-20 in my final Big 4 Update of the season. Thanks for being receptive of my column and checking out my content throughout the year. I had a lot of fun doing this and look forward to continuing the blog next fall.

Thanks for your informative reports. Just another venue for more fans to learn more about our teams and hopefully will lead to an increase in fan interest and support of our local teams. Go Bulls!!!!

• Like 1