Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Whitesell News Flash

Just now, admin said:

Quality coach. 

From what I’ve read, his inability to win at Loyola was that he couldn’t attract high level athletes. 

Good coach, bad recruiter. 

He should stay on as the associate coach with a head coach with recruiter strengths. 

1 hour ago, admin said:

Quality coach. 

From what I’ve read, his inability to win at Loyola was that he couldn’t attract high level athletes. 

On that note: Wjhen you talk about a quality coach. What kind of coach would all the big name coaches in all the major schools like Duke, Va, kentucky just to name a few if they were at Niagara, Canisius and even some of the MAC school?? The way they are talked about like the greatest thing since sliced bread. If they could not attract the best players in the nation do you think they would win all their games???? I am tired of putting all these high profile people on this pedestal. I feel really bad for Calipari because he has to deal with all the best freshmen in the country. Stop with the nonsense.

7 minutes ago, John said:

On that note: Wjhen you talk about a quality coach. What kind of coach would all the big name coaches in all the major schools like Duke, Va, kentucky just to name a few if they were at Niagara, Canisius and even some of the MAC school?? The way they are talked about like the greatest thing since sliced bread. If they could not attract the best players in the nation do you think they would win all their games???? I am tired of putting all these high profile people on this pedestal. I feel really bad for Calipari because he has to deal with all the best freshmen in the country. Stop with the nonsense.

I read this 3 times and I’m no closer to understanding what the point is or .... never mind.