Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB madness finals Massinburg vs McCrea - winner is CJ Massinburg. UBs greatest b-ball as voted by fans

admin

Finals  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, SGBull said:

I don’t like being this guy, but I feel like because it is the championship I have to say it. It is spelled McCrea.

No sorry to Javon. I always messed up his name even though he was my favorite player when he was here. 

I don’t know that we will ever see again a player as productive as McCrea when he got going, but there always seemed to be a negative correlation between how many points he scored and whether we won or lost. Massinburg carries the team multiple times especially late game. He’s my vote.

Loved them both. I thought McCrea was a little ahead of his time. He reminded me of a Draymond Green type player. But I voted for CJ. There was just that magical something about this run. Maybe it’s bc we fear we may never experience it again. CJ was vital to it so he gets my vote.

13 hours ago, BasketBull said:

I don’t know that we will ever see again a player as productive as McCrea when he got going, but there always seemed to be a negative correlation between how many points he scored and whether we won or lost. Massinburg carries the team multiple times especially late game. He’s my vote.

Sorry you missed the TT game.  CJ was overmatched and apparently he never realized it.

11 hours ago, MillenniumBull said:

Sorry you missed the TT game.  CJ was overmatched and apparently he never realized it.

I'm sorry you missed every Texas Tech game in the tournament since. Everyone who has played TTU has looked overmatched. I suppose Cassius Winston's B10 POTY should be revoked for failing to outperform CJ last night against TTU. 

To be fair TT has made almost every player look bad. The best player against TT was Perkins in the tournament. That is something. 

I still don’t think Perkins has quite enough to play In the NBA but he might be really really good in Europe. 

Also great job by Perkins and CJ participating in the Final Four event. That’s good publicity for them and the school. 

• Like 2

• Jeseph unpinned this topic

Going to order something. Will take suggestions for glass plaque. 

Is there anyone here that knows CJ and wants to present the gift on behalf of the fans? Only caveat, you have to take a pic with CJ getting the award. 

I can ship directly to that person. 

30 minutes ago, admin said:

Going to order something. Will take suggestions for glass plaque. 

Is there anyone here that knows CJ and wants to present the gift on behalf of the fans? Only caveat, you have to take a pic with CJ getting the award. 

I can ship directly to that person. 

I can ask Davonta and see if we can figure something out 

8 hours ago, SGBull said:

UB and CJ getting a quick shoutout on ESPN. (around 4:20)

I saw this live...it was both great (the mentioned that we are good) and disrespectful (when he said CJ will be the number 1 pick) at the same time. Either way we got publicity. And we can always remember that we mopped the floor with that Arizona team that had a paid Ayton and other NBA players.