Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

I really try to enjoy this sub but...!!

Every single post game thread is about what the refs did wrong. I want to hear about how the players did. Not how the refs did officiating.

I have watched multiple tournament games and (unpopular oppinion) feel there were calls that could have gone either way in every game.

I do feel that the oob call on TT wouldn't have been called in any other game and the Kyle guy tripping over Diakite was bogus but TT had calls go there way as well.

VA earned this win, and anyone trying to take it away from them is just salty.

35 minutes ago, rickmanhatan said:

Every single post game thread is about what the refs did wrong. I want to hear about how the players did. Not how the refs did officiating.

I have watched multiple tournament games and (unpopular oppinion) feel there were calls that could have gone either way in every game.

I do feel that the oob call on TT wouldn't have been called in any other game and the Kyle guy tripping over Diakite was bogus but TT had calls go there way as well.

?

4 hours ago, rickmanhatan said:

What exactly does this have to do what UB? 

Are you just looking to vent about TTU on any board possible? 

18 hours ago, Jeseph said:

I think you’re looking for r/collegebasketball on Reddit...

I think this is a bot.  Just recently joined.  They then lift posts from other basketball discussions and posts them onto basketball discussions to seem legit and have a history of posting before they post what they really want spammed.  That way they aren't flagged right away and they can reach more people.