Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Fieldhouse is open

admin

We're not paying much attention to football, but opening the fieldhouse is a huge deal.  Facility looks awesome!  

http://ubbulls.com/sports/fball/2018-19/videos/20190326-jopwts9l

I wonder if UB can add extra revenue by renting out the facility during non-use times to local HS and club teams (lacrosse, soccer and football in winter).  Is this something we are considering?

11 minutes ago, Rotaryfield bleachers said:

No uprights!  As a former kicker, I'm devastated..looked forward to sneaking in there with my son and booting a few...otherwise, i remember how stoked I was when I first saw renditions of a fieldhouse back in 07...good to finally get one

Based on last season we probably should have built a fieldhouse completely dedicated to kicking....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/11/2019 at 10:18 AM, Rotaryfield bleachers said:

No uprights!  As a former kicker, I'm devastated..looked forward to sneaking in there with my son and booting a few...otherwise, i remember how stoked I was when I first saw renditions of a fieldhouse back in 07...good to finally get one

I thought the same thing, only lacks the uprights or you could play some legit indoor games lol. I suppose you could have some temp ones made to roll in for practice.