Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Javan White (Grad Senior)

Kevin

I'm not sure his signing is going to change the offensive philosophy. In the highlight videos White can get up and down the court pretty good.

Also we had Ikenna on the team before last year.  And White looks similar in playing style and movement

It might have been tough getting a 4 or 5 because 1 we do play small and 2 until Ikenna grad transferred the front court was kinda packed, Perkins, McCrea, Ikenna and Bertram(who was a 3 star recruit)

11 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

I'm not sure his signing is going to change the offensive philosophy. In the highlight videos White can get up and down the court pretty good.

Also we had Ikenna on the team before last year.  And White looks similar in playing style and movement

It might have been tough getting a 4 or 5 because 1 we do play small and 2 until Ikenna grad transferred the front court was kinda packed, Perkins, McCrea, Ikenna and Bertram(who was a 3 star recruit)

The difference between Ikenna and White are that White has actually proved useful inside and rebound ability, specifically referring to his time at Oral Roberts. If White is anything like that and we end up getting him to play here, he can be a real asset and true big that we need. 

4 minutes ago, SGBull said:

I thought he was pretty much committed? He just had to get his academics all settled?

I won’t say I thought he was committed but I thought we had a great chance. And I’m shocked he ended up where he did. Can honestly say didn’t see that coming.

• Like 1