Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

David Nickelberry - 2019 signee

trueblue32

16 hours ago, Bullsfanallyearlong said:

Awesome get.  Will turn out to be the best JC recruit that we had offered.  A lefty that appears to be able to go right.  Huge.  Upperclassman.  Swag.  Very athletic.  Perfect for up tempo culture.  Will have to contribute on the boards.  Would think he will be a starter Game 1.  Him and Graves and Williams on the Wings in 4 guard offense.  Jordan at the point.  And a yet to be determined athletic big.  Segu 6th man playing 25 min a game with him and Jordan playing together on many of their minutes.

This recruit restores my confidence in UB contending for MAC Title again if Williams and Segu have the Sophomore jump and we are able to get an athletic big.  Horns Up!

I prefer my lefties to stay left and not move to the right. The right never moves to the left, so why should he move right?

No compromising.  Stand up for your principles.

Edited by BrooklynBull

7 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

I prefer my lefties to stay left and not move to the right. The right never moves to the left, so why should he move right?

No compromising.  Stand up for your principles.

Ahh yes just what this site needs. Politics 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, 961819 said:

The newest rankings have Nickelberry as the #24 JUCO recruit in the country 

I believe he is the 2nd highest ranked JUCO player in UB history behind Jeremy Harris. This was for sure a major get for Whitesell, Jenkins, and co. The future is looking bright with this recruiting class they are putting together so late 

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, MKBullsfan said:

Can anyone confirm if Nickelberry is on campus this summer training with the team? Seems to me based off social media, he’s the only one not at summer workouts. If he isn’t, why?

He’s finishing his degree, not sure when he’ll be on campus but he will be 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mikescherrer8 said:

If that’s the case, he prob won’t be on campus till August. Also, classes begin August 26th so he would have to be here before that time.

He told me he’s finishing his degree but I agree I’m not sure how it would work out time wise 

Edited by 961819

• 3 weeks later...