Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Stanley Umude

Kevin

6 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

Sounds like the hey day of the Soviet Red Army hockey team, every body playing every position.

Hey, if they can get a bunch of guys that are 6'6+, can shoot the 3's and hit their foul shots, then they'll obviously be an inside pressure as well. I'll ride that team all the way to the final 4.

1 minute ago, McBulls said:

Arizona is already at 14 signed players for next year. Not sure how they have room for him.

Also not really sure why players would willingly go to a school that’s in the middle of being investigated for recruiting violations 

• Like 1

Looked at the Arizona fan forum and the general consensus is that they don’t want him and don’t see him contributing anything for them despite having a 28 point game at Kansas this past season. He should come to UB, we would be more than appreciative to have him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeseph said:

Welp, I guess that wasn't coach speak.

I think we may see more of this. There are like 700 names in the protocol...not all of them will find a home. So I assume you’ll see some return to their original school, some transfer and some go the JUCO or D2 route.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...