Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

John Hugley IV (2020)

Jeseph

43 minutes ago, Gxtrex said:

Yea exactly. They aren't bound to this list at all and they could just say things changed and go somewhere else. 

Guarantee if Duke or Kentucky came in with a late offer there’d suddenly be a top 13 

None of these lists mean anything. Until they are signed, it's all talk. Even once they sign, it doesn't even seem to matter anymore, as guys still leave even before setting foot on campuses. Until the fall semester starts, nothing seems to be set in stone anymore. As some people have told me, "that's just the way it is now", and I don't much care for it. 

2 hours ago, skrabukes said:

Yep, it's ridiculous. Remember last year when Hawkins made a big deal about his top xx, then all of a sudden Alabama shows up and the "top" list goes out the window. It's all the "look at me" generation.

GASP! It’s totally frowned upon to judge a player and their decision making! You’re not allowed to have an opinion on their life. Kidding of course. But you’ll upset some people on the forum. Also, I agree with you.

2 hours ago, skrabukes said:

Yep, it's ridiculous. Remember last year when Hawkins made a big deal about his top xx, then all of a sudden Alabama shows up and the "top" list goes out the window. It's all the "look at me" generation.

To an extent, I can be guilty of enjoying the spectacle.

Edited by mikescherrer8
Double take

Meh, honestly if he’s not considering us I’m glad he made a list. our coaching staff  can move on to someone who is interested in playing at UB, rather than tying up resources on someone who isn’t coming 

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...