Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Antonio Reeves

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, UB05 said:

Any inside info on this or just saw it on twitter? Haven’t heard much about his recruitment here TBH

I was just told from the staff “he’s a 2 or 3, he’s very good”.

so take that for what it’s worth 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

I was just told from the staff “he’s a 2 or 3, he’s very good”.

so take that for what it’s worth 

Thanks, sounds like they were about as vague as humanly possible hahah. I’m sure they want to let the kids have the spotlight with their decision reveal. 

12 hours ago, UB05 said:

Thanks, sounds like they were about as vague as humanly possible hahah. I’m sure they want to let the kids have the spotlight with their decision reveal. 

They sure were. 

Edited by Kevin

That's okay.   We lost out to Illinois State...you know...they are from the MVC...so it is okay because the MVC recently finished ahead of the MAC in conference rankings.  We are probably going to find a diamond-in-the-rough during the summer.

Bummer if staff wanted him. Seems similar to Gallion, though, and I always assumed we would only take one of them. I was surprised we were among his finalists after we took Gallion’s commit.

That said, I think we need a big who can contribute immediately and BPA available with our last two scholarships. BPA preferably a proven transfer.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, McBulls said:

Bummer if staff wanted him. Seems similar to Gallion, though, and I always assumed we would only take one of them. I was surprised we were among his finalists after we took Gallion’s commit.

That said, I think we need a big who can contribute immediately and BPA available with our last two scholarships. BPA preferably a proven transfer.

The staff has for sure made it known that they want bigs. 

When I asked about Marco, I was told "he's a good player, but we need bigs:. 

Edited by Kevin

Where can you get a big at this juncture ready to play now? That is a tall ask.

Just unfortunate that we had three stud posts in our class prior to NO departure. At least we have Skogman- I think he will need to bulk up but is a sure fire all conference guy down the road.