Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Anyone looking for property up on Grand Island?

3 hours ago, ubxcretired said:

Upped the price $300k in the 9 months they owned it.

eh, asking price.  look at that price history - the thing was put on the market every year, starting in 2014 at $1.9M, with the price coming down every year until oats bought it in 2018 at $1M.  although i'm sure bama will make make sure he's taken care of it it doesn't attract interest on the market.  

On 5/15/2019 at 6:57 PM, ed said:

eh, asking price.  look at that price history - the thing was put on the market every year, starting in 2014 at $1.9M, with the price coming down every year until oats bought it in 2018 at $1M.  although i'm sure bama will make make sure he's taken care of it it doesn't attract interest on the market.  

Yea

Edited by Kevin

38 minutes ago, Kevin said:

He told us that he put about 100k into it with repairs and getting it back up to where to where it was, we were supposed to get an invite over this summer, but toss it in with Coach B's lip service. 

I'm sure Bama bad relocation and will pick up the selling fees. 

If it sells for 1.3 or close to it, Oats made 200K+ on that on the way out, a nice bonus again.

Buffalo was sure good to him

The thing is he bought that house from the owner of the BAC gym. Based off of what I’ve heard, the BAC owner loved hosting parties at the place on a regular basis. Not really sure what Oats could’ve possibly put 100k into unless the previous owner was fine with plenty of people seeing his outdated home 

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

If it sells for 1.3 or close to it, Oats made 200K+ on that on the way out, a nice bonus again.

Buffalo was sure good to him

-$78k in realtor fees and ~$8k every month it's in there market. I don't see this thing likely being a big win for him. 

5 hours ago, ed said:

-$78k in realtor fees and ~$8k every month it's in there market. I don't see this thing likely being a big win for him. 

Guy is making $2.45M, plus "Moving expenses to relocate from Buffalo."  I don't think he's sweating either of those costs.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ChubbyHubby said:
2 hours ago, Jeseph said:

I needed a vacation home for visits to Buffalo

Cool.  Looking forward to the house warming party.  Will you be sending a boat to pick us up?  Oh wait, I still have 2 years of NCAA eligibility left.  That would likely be a violation.

Not a violation.  While you may have only played for two years, you are clearly beyond five years since you started college.

• Haha 2

On 5/29/2019 at 11:34 AM, BrooklynBull said:

Not a violation.  While you may have only played for two years, you are clearly beyond five years since you started college.

Ouch!  That hurt a little.  You trying to say I'm old?  I resemble that remark. 😄  While I'm pretty sure that I could still mow down some batters in a 60 and over league, I think the college game has passed me by.  My "heater" is more of a "warmer" now.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...