Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Homecoming Game - Akron

Hope they can get at least 20,000.

After beating Northwestern, a team that beat Mich State and gave Michigan all they could handle, they lost big to Miami O.

Not sure which Akron team will show.  I would guess the good one.

Tyree after starting the season red hot has been a little down the last 2 weeks.  Let's hope he can bounce back and AJ is good to go.

Kevin Marks has really emerged.  If we have a balanced attack with Marks on the ground, we're going to be just fine in the MAC.  Patterson, another surprise has been a great change of pace.  These two guys are freshmen.  We're set for 4 years on the ground. That is exciting.

35 minutes ago, admin said:

Hope they can get at least 20,000.

I don't mean to be a downer but I think around 15,000-17,000 is more accurate for purchased tickets with about 14,000 attendance. I could be wrong and I certainly hope to be but that Army game set us back. 

I doubt AJ is playing too many snaps this game. Lance continues to say he is day to day and he wants to jump in but I just don't see him risking it (neither the coaches). Rather him more healthy towards the tail end of the season and for next weeks game (Toledo).

With that being said, I think we have a huge game for Marks and Patterson again. Clocking in over 250 yards combined. 42-24 Bulls

It does not sound good for AJ to play and maybe not the rest of the season. Without AJ the passing game has suffered and the running game will be essential the rest of the year. UB has not promoted this game like they did for Army and do not understand why!! They just do not seem to want to spend the money in advertising. Hope for a big crowd and a big win to keep the momentum going.Go Bulls!!!

15 hours ago, John said:

It does not sound good for AJ to play and maybe not the rest of the season. 

What does not sound good and from what foundation of information do you base the claim 'maybe not for the rest of the season'? Hamstrings heal - UB's sports med staff is strong, he is young. Ye of little faith...

On 10/13/2018 at 9:26 AM, myBuffalo said:

What does not sound good and from what foundation of information do you base the claim 'maybe not for the rest of the season'? Hamstrings heal - UB's sports med staff is strong, he is young. Ye of little faith...

I have faith. Very seldom do you get factual information from UB and especially from the Buffalo News which is a total joke on UB coverage. A big win by UB and it is on back pages and they cover high school sports on earlier pages. The news must think there are more fans in WNY for high school sports than UB sports. Very disappointing as usual. Go Bulls!!!

Athletic department states we had slightly less than 20k. 

Nice win. Can’t believe how good these freshmen RBs are. Imagine with 2+ years of college strength level training? Guys are already strong. 

Defense has been good since Army. I think we just don’t handle the triple option well. 

2 hours ago, verandaman said:

From one who was there to witness Brooklyn do a presentation...(why did you take you jacket off; the slimming effect?), the crowd was about 18K+...fun game.

It was homecoming and I never wore a jacket (except for rain) when I was in school, so I was reliving my past for the presentation.

• Like 1