Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

ESPN+

ESPN+  

11 members have voted

1. 1. ESPN+ in the Off Season

• Did You Keep It?
    • Did You Drop it?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2019 at 06:31 PM

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, promotherobot said:

I can't see the poll. Says I'm not allowed to see it. Any idea why?

I'm guessing the questions was "Did you cancel ESPN+ after UB basketball season?"  My answer is yes. They let you switch it on and off, why pay for it the 6 months UB football and basketball aren't on?

Probably because the poll is over and you can no longer vote.

Final results:

Kept: 7

Drop: 4

• 4 weeks later...

Admin and PTR bring the results up to...

7 kept and 6 dropped. 

So far, only Robert Morris and Liberty show up as espn+ broadcasts on the ubbulls website.   Regardless of the limited schedule, I just renewed (because of UB football on the 29th) and will watch Cicerone play soccer tomorrow. 

On 8/17/2019 at 12:55 PM, 121Merrimac said:

So far, only Robert Morris and Liberty show up as espn+ broadcasts on the ubbulls website.   Regardless of the limited schedule, I just renewed (because of UB football on the 29th) and will watch Cicerone play soccer tomorrow. 

In addition to this, my son had me re-up to watch the LLWS qualifiers earlier in August, I also for some strange reason enjoy watching the Cricket matches available on + 

On 8/20/2019 at 12:55 PM, myBuffalo said:

In addition to this, my son had me re-up to watch the LLWS qualifiers earlier in August, I also for some strange reason enjoy watching the Cricket matches available on + 

Cricket is fun.  An English colleague of mine has been talking about it since the world cup.  He's not quite as excited about the Ashes so far.  Another good use of + is with the early rounds of major tennis tournaments.  I watched team McCoco win their US Open cup match earlier today.

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

Just a friendly reminder that you drop ESPN+ now.  Probably will not need until the St. Francis game in September.  You may need it earlier if you want to stream either volleyball or soccer.

Im keeping it because its part of the Disney Plus and Hulu package.  Anyone else?  You can always watch the 30 for 30's they have.

• 4 months later...