Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kedrian Johnson (2020)

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Same high school as CJ 😧, looks to be a stud though. Maybe being in on him early will help us in the process as it has in the past. 

This is an exciting prospect.  Let's hope he follows in CJ footsteps.  I know I am reaching here but did you notice tweet that preceded offer tweet stating he will commit in fall...just merge the tweets...I will commit in the fall to Buffalo.😀

Screenshot_20190628-222544~2.png

56 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

This is an exciting prospect.  Let's hope he follows in CJ footsteps.  I know I am reaching here but did you notice tweet that preceded offer tweet stating he will commit in fall...just merge the tweets...I will commit in the fall to Buffalo.😀

Screenshot_20190628-222544~2.png

Let’s hope the emoji is him saying Horns Up 

1 hour ago, BrooklynBull said:

You implied it.

Question: where is the line with cj and kedrian between talking and recruiting?

Ie. If theyre playing pick up, obviously college ball is going to brought up as a topic of conversation at some point

Edited by Tee4three

5 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

You implied it.

No I didn’t stop being annoying. It’s the exact same scenario as Segu being friends with high level players and through that connection we draw their interest AKA Nickelberry 

2 minutes ago, blue said:

I don't get it. Are you implying there's a time in the future where you will stop being annoying? lol

Is there anything in particular that I do that annoys you blue? Please enlighten me, is it me constantly posting information on here for the rest of you to not have to search for?

49 minutes ago, blue said:

Just having a little fun - sometimes commas and periods can be your friend. And I appreciate your research.

I misread then, I apologize. I’m used to people not liking me on here because I was aggressive with them lol 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 961819 said:

Is there anything in particular that I do that annoys you blue? Please enlighten me, is it me constantly posting information on here for the rest of you to not have to search for?

Yes, you complain and whine every moment that you can. Many others on here would agree. 

• 2 months later...