Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Trey Blair

HomeyG

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, UB65Son said:

Blair just got offered by UVA and UNC.  Dont think he makes it to UB.  Hell of a player. Was at his Downingtown East playoff game. Kid is FAST!

Hopefully he will see the benefits of coming to Buffalo and continuing the success of our Defense. UVA and UNC are great schools with more history, etc. but you never know if he made a bond with coaches or other players at Buffalo. Hopefully we can start getting some of these guys that have solid offers from other schools. I assuming doing an official visit to the Bahamas is off the table?

it is like we have to have guys who have committed have a sub-par senior season to keep them in the fold. 

Life of a G5.

Heck...life of a low P5, too!  I am sure there are examples of guys that sign to Rutgers or Kansas, for example, and then get scooped up later on by Auburn.

On to the next one. I've been impressed with the talent we have brought in. Hungry, under the radar recruits sometimes are the ticket (ie Jaret Patterson). It's a shame that our guys see something in a recruit where nobody else does, then they start to realize their talent and they get scooped. These are high school kids, the next shiny thing is hard to give up and these kids have lots of people in their ear. I wish him luck wherever he ends up and hope he doesnt get stuck at the 4th string whatever wherever he goes. Next Bull Up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HomeyG said:

He is a PA kid. Closer to home?

Isn't part of it our own success?  if I was recruiting against UB, I would tell Blair "how the heck are you going to see the field at RB for the next two years?  They have two 1000 yard rushers who have two years of eligibility left."  

I mean, he is going to start well down the depth chart.  What Freshman wants that?  I don't know Temples RB depth chart, but I am going to guess that it is a bit more unsettled than UB.