Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Arguing about the 2019-20 Schedule or something?

59 minutes ago, dutchcountry7 said:

What are you talking about?

By that logic, playing at Harvard is just as good because the game will still happen. 

Or maybe playing at a high school on the NYS thruway or Mass turnpike would be better.  Don't sell any tickets so no fans show up and it would be truly neutral court game.

I’m really having a hard time understanding why you’re making such a big deal out of this. UB is playing this game in Toronto. A big city. There are tons of people there and I really don’t understand what the big deal is. I will be there. Plenty of fans will go there. The game isn’t in Ireland or China it’s literally 2 hours away. It’s closer than Cleveland and in a much bigger city. If you’re upset about this then just don’t go, it’s as simple as that and let’s get this topic back to its ORIGINAL purpose to discuss the schedule. Not complain that they’re playing a game against a solid team that constantly gets top 150 recruits but the fact that it’s 2 hours away in a different country suddenly means it’s the end of the world.

• Like 1