Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Home Court Advantage

Jeseph

I know this list is of current home winning streaks, but in the history of the school, BYU has never lost a single Sunday game.  It is literally impossible to win there on a Sunday.  Don’t even bother trying to schedule that matchup.  Hard to beat that.

As a handicapper, I give KU and Duke the biggest home court advantage.  Cuse I give a nod to if a team hasn’t played there, tough shooting court being inside a football stadium, similar to our recent advantage of having the most experience shooting in Cleveland.  Reason I didn’t bet our beloved Bulls first trip to SU and bet them big last year.

love that a national tweeter audience gets to look at a list w/ UB at the top!

• Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:56 PM, Jeseph said:

This helps.

This should not be overlooked by us Bulls fans.  We all know attendance has been an issue for our programs in the past.  Our recent success and the hype it has generated may have allowed us to turn a corner in that area.  Lets continue the momentum this coming year.  The sky is the limit for the success of this school and program! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MaineBull said:

This should not be overlooked by us Bulls fans.  We all know attendance has been an issue for our programs in the past.  Our recent success and the hype it has generated may have allowed us to turn a corner in that area.  Lets continue the momentum this coming year.  The sky is the limit for the success of this school and program! 

Maybe we need a bigger arena haha