Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

@ CMU

Looks like crappy weather.

CMU has little offense, QB does run, which in a muddy game could be an equalizer.  Very good defense, especially against the pass.

We need to control the line of scrimmage, and play calling needs to be about UB winning and not TJ and AJ’s draft position.  Pound the ball, then pound the ball some more, mostly short passing game.  Tell Jackson upfront, your going to have 3-4 shots to rip it down field, make the most of them.  The rest of the time we need to just beat this team up.

I expect a close one.  Homecoming I believe for CMU, I expect their best shot.  Jackson is from the area so their will be some UB family and fans as well.  UB 24 - CMU 13.  Late score makes win seem more comfortable then in reality a game that could go either way late.

1 hour ago, MillenniumBull said:

Looks like crappy weather.

CMU has little offense, QB does run, which in a muddy game could be an equalizer.  Very good defense, especially against the pass.

We need to control the line of scrimmage, and play calling needs to be about UB winning and not TJ and AJ’s draft position.  Pound the ball, then pound the ball some more, mostly short passing game.  Tell Jackson upfront, your going to have 3-4 shots to rip it down field, make the most of them.  The rest of the time we need to just beat this team up.

I expect a close one.  Homecoming I believe for CMU, I expect their best shot.  Jackson is from the area so their will be some UB family and fans as well.  UB 24 - CMU 13.  Late score makes win seem more comfortable then in reality a game that could go either way late.

Not sure about the  forecast, but it will not be a muddy field.  The play on plastic.