Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Roster updated on UBBulls.com

UB has updated the official roster on their website for the '19-20 season: https://ubbulls.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball

New numbers:

Nickleberry will wear # 0

Grant will wear # 1 

A. Johnson will wear # 2 

Gallion will wear # 5

Hardnett will wear # 22

Mballa will wear # 34

Skogman will wear # 42

As for height and weight, it doesn't look like they've updated anything for the existing players from last year's listed numbers. Gallion is listed at 6'4, Mballa 6'7, Nickelberry 6'7, Hardnett 6'8, and Skogman 6'10. 

1892846296_MballaStatus.thumb.JPG.6babebb32b2e6e4a2e85061618ce5118.JPG

12 minutes ago, SGBull said:

Could this mean that Mballa will be playing? I might be wrong, but I thought that Johnson and Grant didn't have numbers on the website last year.

Could be... last year they were listed as Redshirt, whereas, Mballa is listed as a sophomore.  Fingers crossed.

Edited by DocCas86

1 hour ago, Tee4three said:

Good catch, seems at least the expectation is he will be playing

To be honest, I would be pleasantly surprised if he gets the waiver, as I wonder why his application would take so much more time to resolve than Hardnett - perhaps the extra time was due to request for additional support as his case for waiver not as cut and dried.  Would be great if he does play this year.

I have been hesitant to believe Mballa will receive a waiver to play this year.  This news however, does seem to imply he will be playing right away.  If Mballa plays this year we are a legit threat to win the MAC again and could be looking at another year with a win in the first round of the tournament.  Lets not forget Mballa was getting minutes in the tournament on the national championship runner up last year.  His ability to run the floor and finish and defend will be a game changer for this team.   I am anxious to get confirmation on this news. 

8 hours ago, MaineBull said:

I have been hesitant to believe Mballa will receive a waiver to play this year.  This news however, does seem to imply he will be playing right away.  If Mballa plays this year we are a legit threat to win the MAC again and could be looking at another year with a win in the first round of the tournament.  Lets not forget Mballa was getting minutes in the tournament on the national championship runner up last year.  His ability to run the floor and finish and defend will be a game changer for this team.   I am anxious to get confirmation on this news. 

Even if UB becomes the favorite to win the MAC it will not be easy.  No school has won three titles in a row since the MAC began its tournament.

Then would come the painful part, having to pay Pat Reilly to use Threepeat on T-shirts and hats.  He owns the trademark to it.

• Haha 1