Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Chanse Robinson 2020

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Is this still on based upon what we know? Hopefully we get him in the fold too, then work on an athletic big that can clean the glass and alter shots, but run the floor too. A big ask I know!!

Yup he’s signing at 2:00PM his time which I believe is 3:00PM EST

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Didn't realize he was considered a 4 star, very nice!!

ECioZ_PXUAUHIqK.jpg

This is a new development for him on the ESPN rankings as far as I know, 24th PG in the country. While I trust them the least of the big rankings sites (ex: no trace of Freeman), I'd love to know what caused his bump up. Perhaps he's in for a breakout senior year, wouldn't that be great.

22 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

This is a new development for him on the ESPN rankings as far as I know, 24th PG in the country. While I trust them the least of the big rankings sites (ex: no trace of Freeman), I'd love to know what caused his bump up. Perhaps he's in for a breakout senior year, wouldn't that be great.

Nice line for the 1st game of the season.

24 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

D8FaPjEVUAAQ9Gl.jpg:large

This looks like something in California May/June of this year. Perhaps he was impressive there. He is certainly in a group from very prestigious HS programs. Glad he is in the fold, hopefully he will part of the next group to keep this train moving forward.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I’ll be curious to see when the re-rankings come out if he moves up. I’m glad he’s signed bc if it was just a verbal commit I’d be worried some school would try to pry him away.

Was josiah verbal or did he sign? 247 still doesn't show him with us yet. 

32 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I’ll be curious to see when the re-rankings come out if he moves up. I’m glad he’s signed bc if it was just a verbal commit I’d be worried some school would try to pry him away.

I was thinking this after whoever posted the top 30 list for Pangos above in this thread. I'm not familiar with all of the names on the list but a lot of them are the top 5 star guys. #236 nationally seems a little low to be in the company of those guys.

• Like 1