Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Beer here, get your ice cold beer here.

I’m all for it. In the grand scheme of things it probably won’t make a huge difference money-wise but I’m a firm believer that every dollar helps. Plus it keeps us up to date with what other colleges are doing and I think it helps the gameday experience. The biggest worry I have is that people get home from the games responsibly 

Students that are smart already find ways to drink beforehand/get beers in.

Nobody should be concerned about Bulls turning into Bills.  I think we're at the point where it shouldn't be on anybody's minds.  If we get a large enough fanbase that we have the flaming tables 1) I would be happy that we're a draw 2) we can afford to kick the crazies out.  90% of the tailgating happens on university property, there's a TON more control there.

15 hours ago, rma said:

Students that are smart already find ways to drink beforehand/get beers in.

The students today do not come close to what my friends did in the 70s.  They would bring a keg into Rotary Field.  If anything was left we would finish off in Goodyear and then head out for the night for some more.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:57 PM, BrooklynBull said:

The students today do not come close to what my friends did in the 70s.  They would bring a keg into Rotary Field.  If anything was left we would finish off in Goodyear and then head out for the night for some more.

That's the way college life should be.

• Like 1