Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Bulls and Beers

Not related to the awesome decision to sell beer at UB home games...

Matt, Robby, Zach, and I all decided to respin up our weekly podcast this week. You can watch last nights show here ( https://www.ubbullrun.com/2019/8/14/20805894/bulls-and-beers-2019-tonight-at-10-30 )

It was a lot of quick conversation about how last year went and then this season as well as what the editors have been up to. More than anything it was to try out the new platform before the season started.

I'd love to know if you have any thoughts on what we could do to be more engaging for the fan base.

Been pretty quiet around here pre-football season and I’ve been starved for some UB talk. Loved the show! Not to spam on the general thread but your account isn’t accepting private messages. Was wondering what it would take for me to possibly join you guys sometime. I’d love to be a part of it but not sure if you’re looking for another person. Let me know! 

On 8/15/2019 at 5:17 PM, weareub46 said:

Been pretty quiet around here pre-football season and I’ve been starved for some UB talk. Loved the show! Not to spam on the general thread but your account isn’t accepting private messages. Was wondering what it would take for me to possibly join you guys sometime. I’d love to be a part of it but not sure if you’re looking for another person. Let me know! 

Hey 46, we're kicking around the idea of letting the winner of BRuWPeG join us for B&B, I will let you know what we decide.

In the meantime we love to have folks contriubte at the site. You can play with fanposts ( https://www.ubbullrun.com/fanposts ) and if you like it there is always room for another editor.

feel free to email me at ubbullrun at gmail.com

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...