Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Early Signing Date

BrooklynBull

• 5 weeks later...

Its always the high school football playoffs at this time. Early rounds in the South/Southwest and semis/finals in the colder states.

Logistics with travel/coaches availability, etc aren't right to have early signing period at this time.

If you source isn't made up to not look quite as foolish. How did they not know that? 

1 hour ago, yoube said:

Its always the high school football playoffs at this time. Early rounds in the South/Southwest and semis/finals in the colder states.

Logistics with travel/coaches availability, etc aren't right to have early signing period at this time.

If you source isn't made up to not look quite as foolish. How did they not know that? 

It's their job to know the information.  They made a mistake in giving the date to me.

I have not and never will make up anything that I have posted or will post and will usually link to the information I am posting.  It is very difficult to put a link to a conversation with a person.