Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

St. Bonaventure Game December 30th

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 10:42 PM, enrique14150 said:

Yeah let's do it.  Should be a tough game, hope the Bulls are up for it.

Tough to make more noise than the chick with the obnoxious voice that was 2 rows behind us.  I considered buying her another beer so that she'd pass out and be quiet.  She was even embarrassing the Bonnie fans.  The clincher was when Mballa was at the line and she yelled out something along the lines of, "you have O.J. Simpsons number, what the f#@$".  Bonnie fans put their hoods up and shook their heads in laughter.  The guy next to her let her know that OJ wore 32.  It quieted her for about 20 seconds.

37 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Tough to make more noise than the chick with the obnoxious voice that was 2 rows behind us.  I considered buying her another beer so that she'd pass out and be quiet.  She was even embarrassing the Bonnie fans.  The clincher was when Mballa was at the line and she yelled out something along the lines of, "you have O.J. Simpsons number, what the f#@$".  Bonnie fans put their hoods up and shook their heads in laughter.  The guy next to her let her know that OJ wore 32.  It quieted her for about 20 seconds.

HAHA yeah as annoying as they were (starting by toasting the American flag during the national anthem), we didn't respond, and it was satisfying at the end for them to have to digest the loss.  UB probably got $100 or more in beer sales off that bunch.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, enrique14150 said:

HAHA yeah as annoying as they were (starting by toasting the American flag during the national anthem), we didn't respond, and it was satisfying at the end for them to have to digest the loss.  UB probably got $100 or more in beer sales off that bunch.

Were you sitting with RMA? We were a bit late for the anthem, but on time for tip.

Edited by ChubbyHubby

4 hours ago, skrabukes said:

I thought I saw you guys in your old-school UB shirts. I will have to look for the vintage stuff buried in the closet for a future game.

The stuff from my freshman year doesn’t fit anymore...yikes...I had the newer true blue shirt on. 

6 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

We heard that down near us too. I got his number wrong too (I thought it was 32, oops) but it was closer than 34. 

To be fair, I didn’t grow up around here and didn’t know OJ as a football player (and not an alleged murderer) until later in life than I should have. I also didn’t scream it at the top of my lungs at an opponent when it is completely irrelevant. 

• Like 1