Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Temple Game

BrooklynBull

I saw the replay of the fake FG attempt by Maryland.  Did they not tell any of the players on the line a fake was on?  Or if the blocking scheme would not work, they needed to call a time out or audible to an actual FG attempt.  What they actually did was embarrassing.  

Not only do I love that UB won this game, winning it handily, in surprising fashion, but I love that Maryland lost to them last week. Mabry left UB, basically saying UB wasn't good enough for him, and his "new and improved" team lost to the same team that UB beat today. 

Edited by skrabukes

Pretty much no way to predict this team going forward. All over the place with what they've shown.

Although the bulls best approach seems to be run run and run and control time of possession.

If Myers is asked to throw it doesn't work. Although I do think he has some good raw ability there... Maybe just not yet.

Heading into this season I was predicting the Bulls would qualify for a Bowl game. Maybe not MAC Championship, but a step down.

I was feeling very confident after the Penn State game, deflated after the Liberty game, and now I don't know what to think.

Hopefully we can get 4 more wins (although we might need more to make up for the Liberty loss.)

1 hour ago, xDerekRx said:

Pretty much no way to predict this team going forward. All over the place with what they've shown.

Although the bulls best approach seems to be run run and run and control time of possession.

If Myers is asked to throw it doesn't work. Although I do think he has some good raw ability there... Maybe just not yet.

It's hard because Temple gave us a bunch of points. But we still shoved it down their throats. Wish they weren't so sloppy at the end.

Edited by promotherobot

Have no idea what to think of this team. This was much more of temple giving us gifts than us being good but still what a freakin win. A ginormous step to bowl eligibility. 

I too was upset with all the late injuries. Hopefully none are too serious. 

We have to be able to close out games but at the same time we had a new RB come in because it was a big lead. If we are up by one or two tds and trying to milk clock at the end of a game you know we are going with patt or marks.

again, I know temple gave us a lot of gifts but still, in other years there’s still no chance we win that game and that gives me some more hope for the rest of the season. If the team can figure out how to play as well as they have at times for full games it could be great. If we come out and play like we did against liberty it’s gunna be rough. Either way, this was a win that really gave me some more hope for the season and I’m pumped for MAC play.  

Somehow Georgia Tech is a +10 underdog at Temple this weekend.   Temple is a better team than they looked this past weekend at UB, but how bad is GA Tech this year?  I believe they took UB's awesome strength and conditioning coach.  Must be tough times at Tech this season.

GT is not very good....ugly loss to FCS - The Citadel.  The Ramblin' Wreck ain't ramblin' much this year.

UB a 5 point dog to Miami (OH) is interesting.  Take off three for the home team, and I guess the money guys think it is going to be close with wagering on both sides.  I'm surprised after UB showing out against Temple that it is a spread of 3 or less...…….

Matters not.  Just another UB victory straight up as a dog.....#UBhornsUp

• Thanks 1