Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Lets Play a Game

mh55

Seems like just yesterday but it was actually more than a dozen years ago when I made my first trip to Amherst to see my beloved Owls take on Gil Turner, Free My Willy, Jimmy Spark and Norman Roosevelt's Buffalo Bulls. Drove up w a couple friends who enjoyed 5 bottles of homemade red wine for the ride. Nedless to say, neither remembers the 9-3 game that Labor Day weekend. It was a boring affair and only temporarily slowed the natural ascension of Temple's Football Program to its rightful place today....former AAC Champion, perennial Bowl Participant and national media darling. And once again, the nation's scribes are buzzing over the drubbing we administered another Top 25 Program saturday. Sadly, for UB, Temple is coming off the top rope this week with what looks to be an atomic kneedrop right to the temple of the Bulls.

How uttery appropriate this is my 215th post here. You are gonna get a steady does of Philly's Local 215 this weekend.

Owls 37

Bulls 2

Edited by mh55