Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Josiah Freeman (2020 SG)

BasketBull

https://247sports.com/Player/Josiah-Freeman-46054198/

I saw him in the recruiting speculation thread but I think he now deserves his own. Josiah Freeman was offered in June per his Twitter: 

He's got other offers from a host of MAAC schools (Siena, Quinnipiac, St. Peter's, Rider, Manhattan) as well as a host of other Mid-Majors (UNC Greensboro, Hoftstra, East Carolina,  George Mason). 

Segu just posted an Instagram update of Freeman in a UB jersey. Looks like we may have someone on campus for a visit?  

Edited by BasketBull
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, BasketBull said:

I saw him in the recruiting speculation thread but I think he now deserves his own. Josiah Freeman was offered in June per his Twitter: 

I was hoping to hear some developments.  Looks like another solid prospect with a good touch from 3pt range.

Edited by DocCas86

On 10/4/2019 at 9:48 PM, BasketBull said:

I saw him in the recruiting speculation thread but I think he now deserves his own. Josiah Freeman was offered in June per his Twitter: 

He's got other offers from a host of MAAC schools (Siena, Quinnipiac, St. Peter's, Rider, Manhattan) as well as a host of other Mid-Majors (UNC Greensboro, Hoftstra, East Carolina,  George Mason). 

Segu just posted an Instagram update of Freeman in a UB jersey. Looks like we may have someone on campus for a visit?  

Confirmed he was on campus, he was at practice on Saturday

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2019 at 8:41 AM, RoughToughBulls15 said:

Confirmed he was on campus, he was at practice on Saturday

On 10/4/2019 at 9:48 PM, BasketBull said:

I think Segu is helping with the recruiting!  That's great.  I also think those pictures of a filled arena are helping.  Brand awareness...brand awareness.  

4 hours ago, Ivantheturrible said:

Any idea when he’ll announce his decision? He seemed like a lock for UB but the more time that passes, the more I’m starting to question whether or not he’s actually coming. 

The delay could mean a number of different things, another team making a push for him, we have another recruit, or he is spending a lot of time and effort to plan his party 😁.  In the end hope it works out for the Bulls and for Freeman, whatever he decides.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, UB05 said:

We have any clue about this? Would think there would be some chatter one way or another. If he’s picking UB it’s strange timing halfway through one of our games 

My gut is telling me UB. I’ve seen him comment on current players Instagram posts a few times which I know could very well mean nothing, but it could mean something too.