Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Miami at Buffalo ESPN2

zigo230

Any buzz for this game?  I'm ready to watch some weeknight Maction.  Hoping UB comes out and looks crisp on both sides of the ball.

This game has to be a tough sell for the locals.  Not because of the team but everyone is tired and hungover from staying up late for the Bills game.  That would take some hardcore fans to attend both games on back to back weeknights.  

We were told that the city of Buffalo has enough room to support UB and the Bills. There's absolutely no reason why we shouldn't expect a large crowd for a 7-1 football team competing for a Championship. Put your money where your mouth is Buffalo and fill the stadium. We need this game to stay atop the East.

I think we're getting a little spoiled.  Myself included.

I thought we would handle them but Miami really came out thinking they can take this game.  Fought hard till the end.  They are a tough team.  Going to be tough for years.  Looks like they are on the way up.

Amazing game by Johnson.  And Jackson running the ball makes us even more dangerous.  

We have GOT to figure something out on special teams. 2 big returns, punt blocked, onside kick recovery allowed, and a missed PAT... that's simply not acceptable.

Good to get away with a win but despite scoring at will that's what it felt like... we got away with that one.

Wow!! A great team win on the national stage. Agree UB has to figure out the special teams. AJ is a big time receiver but the tailbacks are really good and are all underclassmen. Hoping we can make it to the MAC championship at Ford Field. I will be there. Go Bulls!!!