Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ DePaul (12/8 @ 5 p.m. - FS1)

DocCas86

14 hours ago, mikescherrer8 said:

To put in it short, to the losers in this thread who are bashing @Kevin, because you feel the need to complain about something, get over it. The guy does more to keep the community informed than majority here do. And also what majority of journalists in Buffalo do. Time for you all to find a hobby to preoccupy your time. 

Says the guy who came in here to call people losers..... 🙄

2 hours ago, 961819 said:

Can you please go back into the cave you normally reside in. I literally never see you posting or contributing ANYTHING on here and whenever you do chime in it’s to talk smack to Kevin. You’re an adult, start acting like it.

Guy I've posted more than 7,000 times here... I've not posted a lot this past year because, well, busy... I'm glad you're president of the kevin fan club and all but if you're going to say "do you ever do anything here" maybe, just maybe, you might want to look at my posting history.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Bull_In_Exile said:

Yes, sorry

0698e48d40849e5eeff81edeb0dc197b56e8bbaf

Guess my attempt at humor failed on two fronts.  It didn't derail the bickering as it seems more direct approach was needed; and it does not appear that it was found to be funny.  I will be sticking to my day job!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MKBullsfan said:

Anyone see Texas Tech beat the #1 ranked team Louisville tonight? So you know what that means...If DePaul beat Texas Tech and Buffalo beat DePaul, then Buffalo is better than Texas Tech which beat the #1 team in the nation. Basically UB has a case to be the #1 team in the nation. 

I already used that logic on my son this morning!  Transitive property at its finest.

(aside:   UB > LSU;   https://myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/path;winner=Buffalo;loser=LSU;sport=CFB;year=2019;method=2)

I watched the first half of that TTU vs Lousville game.  What a slog.  Louisville did not impress in that game.

5 minutes ago, UB92 said:

I already used that logic on my son this morning!  Transitive property at its finest.

(aside:   UB > LSU;   https://myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/path;winner=Buffalo;loser=LSU;sport=CFB;year=2019;method=2)

I watched the first half of that TTU vs Lousville game.  What a slog.  Louisville did not impress in that game.

What’s great about this game of basketball is team’s can go from one game to the next and look like world beaters and then play against a team that has a great game and look like they don’t have a clue on what they are doing even though they have really good players. Sometimes you just never know or can predict how a team will play with so many intangibles that come into play. Our family continues to enjoy the game and try and put our passion and our team’s success or failure into perspective. Looking forward to some home games for our teams. Go Bulls!!!!

1 minute ago, John said:

What’s great about this game of basketball is team’s can go from one game to the next and look like world beaters and then play against a team that has a great game and look like they don’t have a clue on what they are doing even though they have really good players. Sometimes you just never know or can predict how a team will play with so many intangibles that come into play.

Case in point, men vs Dartmouth/Harvard and women vs SJSU/Drexel. In the MAC Tournament I think we’ve gotten on the favorable side of that more than the unfavorable side of that. Which is good.

19 hours ago, Kevin said:

Right. You have never given unbiased reporting on the players. I'm glad you critique the coaching but these are D1 players that aren't given a pass to criticism. Once again, peep every P5 board you can.

Taking a dump on a player? I'm highly enjoying the hyperbole here. Calling him terrible (for a D1 player before my basketball playing ability is judged) and supplying tons of evidence for such a claim, is NOT taking a dump on a player. It's give an informed opinion on a player without positive UB bias. Deep down in you, you know how bad Grant has been in his first 1/3 of the season. You could claim the positives and think he'll somehow be magically better or you can hope he sees limited minutes until he stops chucking the basketball. 

I don't care about Bucky, I don't like him. He was salty over the coaching change. Jerry has given me plenty of chances to discuss (and nearly almost always positive).

Ill supply audio proof because you felt the need to site your examples:

http://www.sportsradio1270.com/2019/12/09/podcast-the-jerry-sullivan-show_120919/

If people want a positive spin on ANYTHING going on (or the rebounds Grant had) they can follow or go to Bull Run. We have plenty of "Pom Pom" waivers too (coined by Wawrow).

For now you blocked me from your site and Twitter, why do you need to argue in a third medium? 

Do you stop in here to critique anyone else except those on TW? I don't think I see you or Eaton on anything except to take the counter take on one of my points. Why are you here?

Wawrow is an idiot. He should be banned from commenting on hoops. 

Fans and journalists are held to different standards when it comes to the language and tone they use to discuss players and games. I think everyone knows that and it's the right way for things to be. It's when lines blur that issues arise.

I'm happy that enough people care to get fired up about a UB hoops topic. People are hungry! 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼