Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Andy Katz First 2019 Bracket

BullsFan14

Andy Katz created his first bracket today for the NCAA tournament. Obviously, we are far off but it looks as if he made some bold predictions for UB

UB taking a #9 seed in the Midwest. UB beats #8 Wisconsin but loses to #1 Kansas

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-11-01/andy-katz-filled-out-preseason-ncaa-tournament-bracket-lets

How do you guys feel about a 9 seed?  Realistically I think it may be a seed or two too high and I don't like the idea of going up against a #1 seed so soon.  I feel like the committee does this often where they give a top mid major a top seed as soon as possible so that they get knockout sooner and blue bloods move on.  Just think about the treatment Wichita State has gotten in past tournaments.  That said we can smoke Wisconsin because their style of play is slow ball.  Kansas however...may be the best team in the country.  Although they tend to choke in tournaments.

It's obviously a compliment to have Buffalo as a 9 seed before playing a game this year but I'm with Dooley. If we're not a 7 or better I want to be a 10 or worse. 

It goes without saying I'm getting ahead of myself talking seeding now. I'm really excited to see how this team stacks up against WVU next week.

Edited by BasketBull